A Fantasy Hockey Blog

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Fantasy Hockey takes a backseat to the Pens

It hasn't been easy being a Pens fan the last few months,
what a rollercoster sequence it's been.
Fleury goes down:
Scary Gary Roberts goes down:
Sid the Kid goes down:
Therrien is crazy pissed:

Army goes down:
Hope remains, enter Malkin:
It's us against the world:
Malkin 2, Canadians 0
Us 1, World 0
Go Pens.










So anyway, I hear this guy is in the best shape of his life:

Hmmm...right handed shot...could use him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad I don't own a single Pens one of those players in my leagues..right now. I would like to own them later on.

Anonymous said...

I forgot to mention Mark Eaton, probably our best defensive defenseman, he's out for the year with a torn acl. That happened right after fleury went down.