A Fantasy Hockey Blog

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Unfinished Business

-I completely forgot to give the 3 stars from the Mollies vs. Crusade motw

-Here goes:

1* Patrik 'Coach' Elias (BHM) - 4 G, 1 A, 5 P, +1, 2 pims, 3 ppp, 13 FW. 'The' trade is starting to make sense again.

2** Evgeni Nab-ster (BHM) - 2 Wins, 3 GA, 1.5 GAA, .938 SV%.

3*** Vinny Lecaval'yeah' (HC) - 2 pims, 1 shp, 1 gwigle, 7 shots.


-Since I'm here, I might as well add a little to the flame.

-Stupid Oilers:



(What team only musters 15 shots?!?)

-Mollies owner, Mr. Wengryn, sent me a gift on Facebook.

-It was a poorly crafted picture of Micheal Terrien hugging M-A Fleury.

-Terrien's response?




-"There was no hugging."

-Anyways, on to more pressing matters.

-If I seem coy, then I appologize. But, I thought I'd return the favor:

-To: The B.H.M.'s



-From: Regime

-They're nucleur warheads.

-They should arrive during the weeked, around the same time it becomes clear to you that the Regime has won this matchup. If the Regime loses, then they will return to base, they're smart like that.

-I'll have to think up something else if we lose. I'm just winging it at this point.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha good ol facebook. We should start a group up even tho we have like 4-5 different places to communicate. Feel free to add me if you like.

Did you get those nukes @ the black market...beside that starbucks?

I bought a few a while back, I am saving them for the playoffs. One of them has your name on it in case we meet.

BobFarls said...

That nuke with my name on it will probably get cold, haha.

Hey, hit me up on facebook, there is anout 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 Justin Kims on there and (to my knowledge) 1 Robert Farls. We'll start some sort of outrageous group, it'll be fun.

BobFarls said...

Nice.

Now we need some sort of outrageous facebook group, any ideas?